Can We Do Anything About Aging?
Have you ever looked in the mirror only to find a wrinkle on your face? No one asked for the wrinkle to make its way onto your face and yet there it is. Wrinkles are the thing that all women (and even some men) dread as each birthday after 25 hits. They show that you are no longer a young 20-something year old. Yet, is there a way that we can defy the laws of aging skin?
Why do we get wrinkles when we get older? Simply put, the skin has become damaged over the years. The sun’s UV rays mixed in with simple day to day life that your body’s skin has endured causes your skin to become damaged, which appears as wrinkles, fine lines, dryness, and a loss in elasticity. As we age, our collagen (a protein that attributes to the skin’s firmness) and elastin proteins dramatically weaken. Furthermore, the skin’s nutrients tend to become diminished which causes the skin’s natural repair process and cellular regeneration to weaken. All of these attributes to getting wrinkles as we age.
On the other hand, three key components that make the skin look radiant and young are:
- Ergothioneine: This is a key amino acid in the skin that reduces the signs of aging, such as wrinkles.
- Other Amino Acids: Amino acids help the skin maintain moisture by working in harmony with aquaporins to move moisture around the skin to where it is needed most. This helps maintain the skin’s healthy and youthful look.
- Polypeptides: Polypeptides aid in collagen production and have anti-inflammatory properties. One of their roles is to speed up wound healing and help keep the skin more firm.
In order to reverse skin damage and wrinkling skin, you need to supplement your skin with these three components. Luckily, Dermaesthetics has come up with the best age-defying solution to date called Wrinkle Master. It is a two-part natural treatment that goes after correcting the skin’s damage as well as fulfilling the skin’s essential needs. The first step was carefully made to moisturize the skin, help produce collagen, and help provide the proteins needed for the skin to be more elastic. The second step is formulated differently for men and women as genetically men and women have different skin needs. The key concern for men is the way the skin breaks down and ages due to dryness, UV damage, and genetics. On the other hand, women's skin ages a lot due to daily make-up use, hormonal differences, and genetics. According to a lead esthetician at Dermaesthetics, Wrinkle Master for Men is formulated to eliminate fine lines, wrinkles, malnourished and damaged skin, and recover and repair all layers of the skin. On the other hand, they further enclosed that Wrinkle Master for Women is formulated to firm thinning and sagging skin while it increases and stimulates new cell turnover. One of the best things about Wrinkle Master is that the formula uses ergothioneine, amino acids, and polypeptides to supplement aging skin. It naturally provides your skin with what it needs to look and feel younger!
How to Use Wrinkle Master Cream for Women/Men
- Wash your face using a cleanser that fits your skin type.
- Apply Wrinkle Master Step 1 on wrinkled areas and massage into the skin. Finish by patting down the area for maximum absorption.
- Apply Wrinkle Master Step 2 and massage into the skin
- Morning only, apply EGF UV Shield on the whole face. Apply makeup after if needed.
TIP: Once or twice a month, use Natural Jojoba Cleansing Bead Scrub to massage away rough and dry skin. I would also like to recommend using the following booster serums:
- C-Lester Topical Vitamin C10: for anti-aging and brightening
- EGF Serum: for repairing damaged skin and cellular regeneration
- Nu-Stem Peptide Culture: Plant Stem Cells and to help with anti-aging
There you have it, an age-defying treatment that will turn back the genetic clock of your skin! Until next time, stay radiant and defy the laws of your skin!
Dermaesthetics Beverly Hills
Great blog! Thank you for sharing!