If you are looking to boost your anti-aging skincare routine, the V-Band Non-Surgical Lifting & Anti-Aging Treatment is the perfect solution for you!
It is a revolutionary treatment endorsed by dermatologists and skincare experts worldwide. It is simple and easy to use, proven safe and effective, and the results can be felt within minutes after application.
That is because the V-Band treatment is made with alpha hexapeptide-8 or the "botox" peptide that instantly firms and lifts the skin after every use and rejuvenates your skin.
The V-Band treatment boasts of potent key ingredients that include the following:
Hydrolyzed Collagen (also known as collagen peptides) is collagen that has been broken down into amino acids to make them easier to digest. Collagen is a very popular ingredient used in supplements and in skincare products as it has great anti-aging properties. It boosts your skin’s own collagen and elastin production thereby eliminating wrinkles, dryness, and thinning brought on by aging.
- Aloe Vera
- There are at least 420 different species of Aloes. The most popular among them is Aloe Vera. Aloe Vera is well known for its healing properties on the skin and anti-aging properties. Aloe Vera stimulates collagen production in the skin, smoothes fine lines and wrinkles, hydrates and locks in moisture, and lightens age spots.
- Allantoin is extracted from a plant called comfrey which is native to some parts of Asia and Europe. It boosts collagen production, eliminates fine lines and wrinkles, moisturizes, and exfoliates for younger-looking skin.
- Panthenol is a provitamin and also known as provitamin B5. Provitamins are substances that are converted into the active form of a vitamin through normal metabolic processes. Once absorbed into the body, Panthenol becomes vitamin B5. Panthenol hydrates the skin and prevents water loss making it softer, smoother, and more supple.
- Trehalose is a disaccharide. Disaccharides are compounds made up of two simple sugar molecules or monosaccharides. Monosaccharides and disaccharides are types of sugars. Trehalose mimics the composition of the Natural Moisturizing Factor (NMF) which is naturally produced by the skin to hydrate the outermost layer of the epidermis which is the stratum corneum. Trehalose not only moisturizes the skin, it also acts as an antioxidant, protecting the skin from common environmental aggressors such as the sun’s UV rays and pollution.
- Licorice Root
- Licorice root extract comes from the licorice plant (Glycyrrhiza Glabra). Its use dates back to the time of the ancient Egyptians and it is a well-known herbal medicine. Licorice root extract stimulates the production of collagen and elastin in the skin, eliminating fine lines and wrinkles and making your skin younger looking and tighter. It also helps with reversing hyperpigmentation and melasma, revealing a brighter complexion. It also protects the skin from the damage caused by the sun’s UV rays.
- Bergamot Oil
- Bergamot oil is extracted from Citrus Bergamia, the bergamot orange, a citrus fruit grown worldwide but has roots that can be traced back to Southeast Asia. Bergamot oil has antibacterial, antimicrobial, and anti-inflammatory properties which is why it helps with treating acne. It unclogs pores and reduces sebum. Bergamot oil also stimulates skin cell regeneration which helps with eliminating hyperpigmentation. Finally, Bergamot oil also contains limonene which is a powerful antioxidant.
- Niacinamide (also known as Nicotinamide) is a form of vitamin B3. It is a water-soluble vitamin which means that this vitamin is not stored in the body. Any excess amount not used is expelled which is why you need to replenish your body’s supply of this vitamin consistently through the food you take and through your skincare products as well. This is an ultra-popular ingredient in skincare and we’re sure you’ve heard of it! Niacinamide has tons of benefits for all sorts of skin types. It nourishes your skin, boosts hydration, and prevents water loss, keeping your skin supple and bouncy. It also acts as an antioxidant neutralizing free radicals that may cause skin damage. All without irritating your skin!
- Snail Secretion Filtrate
- Snail secretion filtrate (also known as snail mucin or snail slime) is an excretion from a snail. It contains nutrients well known for their skincare benefits like hyaluronic acid, copper peptides, glycolic acid, proteoglycans, and glycoproteins. Snail secretion filtrate stimulates collagen and elastin production, eliminates fine lines and wrinkles, creates firmer and smoother skin, hydrates and locks in moisture, evens out your skin tone, and gives your skin a radiant glow.
- Morus Alba Bark Extract
- Morus Alba Bark Extract is derived from the Morus alba, also known as white mulberry, is widely cultivated in many other parts of the world including the United States. The Morus Alba Bark Extract contains compounds such as flavonoids, resveratrol, polyphenols, and mulberroside F beneficial for skin health and these compounds act as antioxidants, brightening the skin and preventing melanin formation. It helps reduce redness, discoloration, and inflammation.
- Ginkgo Biloba Nut Extract
- The Ginkgo Biloba is one of the oldest species of trees in the world. It is extremely popular not just in skincare but in many supplements for its numerous benefits including boosting memory, boosting heart health, treating depression, anxiety, and has been used as a medicinal plant for hundreds of years. Ginkgo Biloba is high in polyphenols and flavonoids, antioxidants that neutralize damaging free radicals. It also soothes the skin by reducing oxidative stress. It hydrates the skin and prevents water loss. It also smoothens for touchable and soft skin.
- Acorus Calamus Root Extract
- Acorus Calamus Root Extract is derived from the Acorus calamus also called sweet flag which is a flowering plant that has been used in traditional medicine for hundreds of years. It has moisturizing properties that reinvigorate the skin.
- Centella Asiatica Extract
- Centella Asiatica is a flowering plant also known as Indian pennywort which is native to Asia and known for its medicinal properties. It has high concentrations of flavonoids, amino acids, fatty acids, beta-carotene, and triterpenic steroids. It has powerful anti-aging properties, hydrates and improves the skin’s water retention, and soothes and repairs irritated skin.
“I am extremely impressed with the V-Band. I felt that my skin was firmer instantly. I have been using this for a while now and this product has become my go-to for special occasions as I’m loving the effects it has on my skin. So happy to have found this product. It is a lifesaver!” - Cathy 58
Shop the V-Band Treatment.