Did you know that a type of seaweed called red algae can dramatically help your skin? This specific seaweed grows in the ocean and is very resistant to the harsh conditions of the sea.
Why should you add red algae to your skincare regimen?
- It’s full of antioxidants that help protect your skin from air pollution and UV damage.
- It gives your skin the water it needs.
- It protects the skin’s natural barrier.
- It increases the skin’s ability to keep moisture within itself.
The best part of adding red algae into your skincare regimen is finding a great product for your skin. Luckily, Dermaesthetic's sister brand, Root of Life has developed CLARITY - Red Algae Clarifying Gel. It is designed for all skin types, and is great for those with oily and troublesome skin. This gel uses red algae to help treat and prevent blemishes by restoring moisture in the skin. Furthermore, it works to clean out your pores in your skin and balances oil production to prevent future breakouts. The best part about CLARITY is that not only does it prevent breakouts, but it also brightens the skin.
Self Care Tips:
- Use your appropriate cleanser in order to cleanse your skin of dirt and grime.
- Apply your appropriate toner.
- Apply 2-3 drops of your serum(s) to improve your skin even more. (optional)
- Apply a thin layer of the gel to your troubled areas or entire face until it is absorbed.
- Apply your favorite moisturizer into your skin. We recommend Skin Balance Cream for active acne.
- During the day, make sure to also apply Dermaesthetics’ EGF UV Shield SPF Sunscreen in order to help protect your skin further from UV ray damage.
FYI: CLARITY- Red Algae Clarifying Gel can be used during your morning and night routine.
To learn more about Root of Life’s natural and organic philosophy, visit www.rootoflife.org.