Why is vitamin C important to skincare?
As a professional, anti-aging concerns is a common issue clients are facing. That being said, it's important to have an anti-aging serum at your disposal for any particular skin type.
Benefits of vitamin C:
- Vitamin C is an antioxidant that helps fight off free radicals and prevent aging
- It gives your skin a radiant glow by boosting collagen production
- It reduces the appearance of acne scars, dark spots, and age spots
- Vitamin C can help reduce the appearance of wrinkles, acne, and age spots
- It's important to get enough vitamin C in your diet because it has many other health benefits. Foods high in vitamin C include oranges, strawberries, broccoli, kale, grapefruit juice
- It reduces the risk of sunburn and can even reduce the appearance of wrinkles
- When used on a regular basis it has been shown to improve skin elasticity and firmness.
Does the type of vitamin C matter?
Not all vitamin C works the same. For skincare, the most effective type is natural L-Ascorbic Acid known for its chirally correct characteristic. "When a product is “chirally correct,” it means that it contains only the molecules with the ability to give the desired results (either the D or the L form), left or the right side of the molecule, such as L- ascorbic acid, which is a chiral version of Vitamin-C in its purest form." -Jennifer Gerace, medical aesthetician
What is Vitamin C20 Serum?
After years of being told that you are only as old as you feel, now science has finally caught up with that wisdom to back it up. Introducing our favorite product: Vitamin C 20 Serum. With the concentration of over 240 oranges, this lightweight serum is loaded with natural L-Ascorbic acid, antioxidants and peptides that help ward off wrinkles and keep skin healthy.
It also helps lighten skin tone and lessen dark spots while increasing natural collagen production in order to avoid future wrinkles from happening too soon. So whether you want to prevent wrinkles or grow them back because they make you feel young again - we've got a solution for everyone.
What does it do?
- Professional, lightweight serum that helps restore youth and prevent premature aging
- Aids to lighten skin tone and reduce dark spots
- Works as a natural collagen starter in order to help the skin create more collagen
- Helps prevent wrinkles
Ready for amazing skin? Get yours today here.