How to Care for Skin in the 30’s
What is skin in the 30’s?
The skin condition of persons’ in their 30’s is vastly different from their 20’s. During the 30’s, the production of collagen and elastin slows down. In addition, the cell turnover rate slows down, so the skin doesn’t bounce back as easily. It is dryer, thinner and the appearance of fine lines and age spots increases.
How to treat skin in the 30’s?
The main focus for treating skin in the 30’s should be prevention for fine lines and discoloration due to UV damage. Highly recommend using products with ingredients such as Vitamin C, A, E, Collagen, Stem cell, and Hyaluronic Acid to help decelerate the process of aging.
Self-Care for Home recommendations
Did you know your skin cells shed about every minute of every day? This means the healthy skin you have today will be shedding tomorrow. Isn’s that a great reason to develop a skin care routine? If you want gorgeous and healthy skin 30 years from now, the choices you make today will help.
- Start with a pre-cleanser, Green Apply Premium Cleansing Oil is used to remove makeup, dirt, sunscreen, and pollutants that is trap in the pores
- Next, thoroughly cleanse with Purifying Glycolic Cleansing Foam. This is an exfoliating and hydrating AHA cleanser that promotes a smoother and light complexion. Follow by with the Salix Tone
- Salix tone will gently lift away darkened, dry and dead skin cells. You want to spritz on gauze and apply on skin.
- Your skin should be feeling extra right now! Perfect for product absorption. Apply 2-3 drops of C-Lester Topical Vitamin C for brighter and lighter complexion at the same time protect your cells from factors, which cause premature aging!
- Let’s seal the deal with Colorlite Plus Cream! Apply an even amount on the face with upwards motion.
Tip: If you have Oily Combination skin, I recommend the Colorlite Gel. And of course, apply UV SHIELD EGF SPF in the morning after step 5!
Professionals, please contact us to learn more about products, treatments, advanced training, and/or information on becoming a DBH partner. Remember, Healthy Skin is a Healthy You!
by Meme Phan, Licensed Esthetician